Thursday, May 25, 2006

About This Blog

I develop applications, primarily in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), and primarily using Microsoft Word as a vehicle, but extending to Excel-VBA, PowerPoint-VBA and Access-VBA.

My background in application development has taught me to use libraries of utility procedures to speed up my development.

This blog documents the new and the more commonly-used existing functions that can be found in my UW.DOT and UX.XLS libraries.

You can download the most current copy of those files by clicking on the links.

In some examples you will see a small subroutine “TEST”, commented out. I usually drag this commented test out of the procedure body and de-comment it as a built-in self-testing procedure.

[ Home ] [ Contact Me ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home